US Visa question

Posted on January 12, 2016 | in Travellers Questions | by

So a bit of back story – I am 35 years old and receive a reasonable pension for an injury I sustained. I am by no means struggling and will receive this payment for the rest of my life. I currently live in Australia, however am wanting to live abroad for 12 months. I am hoping to live in America, however could not find any info on how I would go about doing this. There does not seem to be any visas that would be applicable to me.

My question/s are – – Would this be possible
– If so what visa would I need

Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose your Destination!

Search Travel Destinations

Travel Directory Traffic

  • Today Visit: 3,325
  • Yesterday Visit: 505
  • Week Visit: 9,094
  • Month Visit: 138,064

Add your Travel Website

Click to Add your Business