Work Holiday Question

Posted on October 5, 2015 | in Travellers Questions | by

I am currently on a Work Holiday Visa in Australia as an American Citizen. As the visa stipulates, I am eligible to work in one place for up to 6 months during my 1 year Work/Holiday visa. I have heard that by leaving the country and returning, you are able to resume employment at the same business; until completing your 1 year Work/Holiday visa. Is there any validity to this? Experiences?


Leave a Reply

Choose your Destination!

Search Travel Destinations

Travel Directory Traffic

  • Today Visit: 4
  • Yesterday Visit: 283
  • Week Visit: 2,245
  • Month Visit: 23,416

Add your Travel Website

Click to Add your Business