Any U.S. citizens get a visa for travelling to Australia that enables them to work

Posted on April 27, 2016 | in Travellers Questions | by

Hello, 30 year old American here. Some Australians Ive met while travelling informed me about a visa that would let me live and work in Australia for a short time (a year or so if i remember correctly, its been a couple of years.) They did mention it has be done by 30, but then in some research I found something about 31. Im looking for some advice and guidance from anybody who has done this before. The plan would be to get the visa, work on the farms to fund travelling around the country. The Aussie government sights arent very user friendly and Im having trouble gathering information. Any help on how to get the proper visas and whatnot would be much appreciated!

Leave a Reply

Choose your Destination!

Search Travel Destinations

Travel Directory Traffic

  • Today Visit: 1,380
  • Yesterday Visit: 1,394
  • Week Visit: 11,284
  • Month Visit: 25,812

Add your Travel Website

Click to Add your Business